- Life is measured by thought and action, not by time.
- Books and friends should be few but good.
- Don’t give your past the power to define your future.
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Success isn’t about being the best. It’s about always getting better.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
- “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”Leonardo da Vinci
- Build a dream and the dream will build you.
- Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
- Awareness is the greatest agent for change.
- Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.
- Our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
- You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
- This is the real secret to life—to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.
- I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I am wise because I’ve been foolish.
- Every moment you live in the past is a moment you waste in the present.
- Some changes look negative on the surface, but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
- The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places.
- Don’t bury your failures. Let them inspire you.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”Benjamin Franklin
- Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.
- Learn to walk before run
- This is love, deep in the trenches, worthy of respect, admiration and gratitude.
- You will learn more in three days of acting than in six months of researching.
- addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations
- In any case, measure, don’t guess! Only a measurement will tell you if the parallelism is worth it or not.(from stack overflow’s someone)
- compare two things at different points, this not only makes them easy to compare but also makes it easy to remember differences.